Did you know that Delta Dental offers a vision benefit for small businesses? By pairing vision with a dental plan, this package offers small business clients a single invoice with great rates. Here’s what you need to know about DeltaVision, Delta Dental’s vision offering.
Who’s eligible for DeltaVision?
DeltaVision is offered through our Small Business Program (SBP), designed for groups of two to 99 members. DeltaVision plans are available to brokers working with Allied Administrators.
Paired plans are available in the District of Columbia and the following 14 states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Montana, Maryland, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah and West Virginia.
Why get a DeltaVision plan?
DeltaVision plans offer:
- Great coverage and extensive network access. All DeltaVision plans are offered on VSP’s Choice nationwide network and include access to over 100,000 access points and popular benefits such as exams, lenses and allowances for frames or contact lenses.
- Extra savings. DeltaVision plans offerextra savings on additional pairs of glasses, sunglasses, routine retinal screenings and laser vision correction.
- Flexible funding. With a wide range of DeltaVision plans available, your clients can choose the plans that fit their needs and budget.Voluntary and employer-paid options are also available. Our Easy Options plan lets members choose an upgrade for frames, contact lenses, anti-reflective lenses, progressive lenses or photochromic lenses at the time of service with their VSP network doctor.
- Added wellness benefits. Through the Diabetic Eyecare Plus program, retinal screenings for people with diabetes are available at no cost, as are extra exams and services for those with diabetic eye disease, glaucoma or age-related macular degeneration.
Ready to pair DeltaVision with dental for your small business clients? Contact our Sales team for more information.
Clients love the simplicity that comes from paired plans. Easy-to-manage invoicing and a simpler benefits search make for a more enjoyable shopping and buying experience. DeltaVision® will help you bring vision and dental coverage to your small business clients in a single package.
What is DeltaVision?
DeltaVision is a vision plan offered to SBP clients in partnership with VSP. Whether a small business group has as few as two members or as many as 99, it can add vision coverage with DeltaVision. Please note: DeltaVision plans must be purchased with one of Delta Dental’s SBP dental plans and can’t be purchased separately.
Why is DeltaVision the right choice for my clients?
DeltaVision offers more than just basic vision coverage. In addition to regular check-ups and coverage for frames and lenses, DeltaVision plans feature:
- An industry-leading network. DeltaVision plans feature VSP’s nationwide network with access to tens of thousands of doctors.
- Flexible prices. DeltaVision is available at different price points, just like SBP dental plans, so it’s easy to find the right fit for your clients’ budgets.
- Enhanced savings. Through VSP, DeltaVision members will enjoy extra savings on glasses and sunglasses, routine retinal screenings and laser vision correction procedures.
- Expanded benefits. Similar to the optional SmileWay® Wellness Benefits available under dental plans, DeltaVision members with diabetes are eligible for the Diabetic Eyecare Plus Program, which includes additional exams and services for diabetic eye disease, glaucoma and age-related macular degeneration.
- Easy-to-understand choices. The DeltaVision Easy Options plan lets members choose the benefits that suit their needs from a frame allowance or a contact lens allowance. (Easy Options is currently available in Utah and is pending regulation in other states.)
Where is DeltaVision available?
For effective dates in 2022, DeltaVision plans are currently available in AL, CA, DC, DE, FL, GA, LA, MT, NV, PA, UT and WV. DeltaVision plans are available to brokers working with Allied Administrators.
Don’t wait to bring vision coverage to your small business clients. To get started with DeltaVision, contact a sales representative or your general agent today.
Helping your small business clients find the right insurance coverage can be complicated, but Delta Dental is making it simpler. Delta Dental’s Small Business Program (SBP) dental plans and VSP® vision plans are available paired together through the Allied Benefit Suite. It’s never been simpler to offer your clients comprehensive plans from two industry leaders in a single itemized invoice. Here’s a quick look at answers to common questions.
Where are paired plans available?
Vision plans are available in all states that our SBP dental plans are offered and administered by Allied Administrators. Vision coverage is not available on its own. It must be paired with dental. Vision coverage can also be added to existing SBP plans administered by Allied Administrators.
What kind of coverage do these plans offer?
These new vision plansfeature comprehensive coverage on VSP’s nationwide network. They’re available in the same three-level structure as SBP dental plans (Deluxe, Advantage and Core), so you don’t have to worry about learning a new system and explaining it to your clients. These levels allow for flexibility based on your clients’ budgets and needs, including voluntary or employer-paid options, and can be paired with any level of SBP dental plan.
What kind of benefits are included?
Benefits vary by level, but every vision plan includes:
- Coverage for an annual eye exam and lenses
- A frame or contact lens allowance (contact lenses are available in place of lenses and frames)
- Access to VSP’s nationwide network
With VSP vision coverage paired with to their Delta Dental SBP plans, your clients will enjoy simpler billing and more care for their employees, and you’ll get to offer a more attractive package to your clients. If you want to learn more or get a quote, visit our Sales Contact page. It’s easy to see that’s a win-win.
Vision coverage is provided by VSP.
©2021 Vision Service Plan. All rights reserved.
VSP is a registered trademark of Vision Service Plan.
Delta Dental plans have always been great when it comes to oral health and wellness. With the addition of deals on LASIK eye surgery from QualSight and hearing aids from Amplifon, your clients can get even more value from their plans.
What can QualSight and Amplifon do for you?
Every Delta Dental enrollee now has access to great deals on hearing aids and LASIK eye surgery from QualSight and Amplifon. This means your clients can get discounts of 40–50% off the average price of traditional LASIK from QualSight’s experienced surgeons. With Amplifon, they get an average of 62% off retail hearing aid pricing, backed by a best price guarantee.
Vision corrective services and Amplifon’s hearing health care services aren’t insured benefits. Delta Dental makes the vision corrective services program and hearing health care services program available to enrollees to provide access to the preferred pricing for these services.
What does this mean for you?
Now the Delta Dental plans you sell come with even more value-added services, with no extra effort on your end. After your clients buy a Delta Dental plan, they can call QualSight and Amplifon directly to take advantage of the discounts. The dedicated representatives from QualSight and Amplifon will walk them through the process, including scheduling appointments and coordinating follow-up care. There’s even a flyer you can print or send to your clients.
To learn more about these deals and see your other resources, take a look at your broker resources page or download the brochure. You can also visit QualSight and Amplifon’s pages for Delta Dental enrollees.