Who says there’s no ‘I’ in team? At Delta Dental, implementation is a team effort — all new clients are assigned an implementation manager (IM) who works directly with them, as well as with the producer and Delta Dental’s Account Services team members to make onboarding more efficient.
“We know that your clients have unique implementation needs, so our managers only have one job — to make the transition to Delta Dental smooth and efficient for all new clients, so they can begin making the most of their dental benefits. —Christina Snyder, director of Implementation
Delta Dental IMs are there every step of the way:
- Working with clients, producers and account managers to formulate an implementation plan and ensure that new clients have access to the tools they need to manage their dental plan
- Coordinating the upload of new client claims history
- Organizing the setup and testing of contract and benefit information in our system
- Working with our Eligibility department to ensure enrollee information uploads on schedule
- Collaborating with our Billing department to ensure billing preferences are configured to client preference
Our implementation managers will work with you to make the process easy for you and your clients. We do all of the heavy lifting — so you don’t have to.