The end of 2020 is right around the corner, and that can mean only one thing: updates to plan portfolios for 2021! In particular, big changes are coming to the Small Business Program (SBP) portfolio.
Introducing the three-level system
The biggest update to the SBP portfolio in 2021 is the new three-level plan structure. Whether Delta Dental PPO™, Delta Dental PPO Plus Premier™ or DeltaCare® USA, all plans will now be classified Deluxe, Advantage or Core.
- Core plans offer the baseline benefits and value that Delta Dental plans are known for.
- Advantage plans balance the value offered by Core plans with the expanded benefits and coverage of Deluxe plans.
- Deluxe plans offer the most coverage and the highest levels of benefits without compromise.
More, more, more
Delta Dental PPO plans are getting more of the benefits and options that brokers’ clients have been asking for. These new features include:
- More coverage for popular benefits, like white fillings in front and back teeth
- More dual choice and Core/Buy-Up plans for clients looking for more plan options
- More voluntary plan choices
- More plans for groups with 2–4 employees
- And even more!
It’s all about value
When your clients think about Delta Dental, they think of great benefits and amazing value. The changes coming in 2021 are going to make that even clearer. These plans are going to be easier to understand, feature more of the benefits your clients will love and offer coverage for more groups no matter their size.
Stay tuned for more posts with updates on our 2021 SBP portfolio!